- Customer acknowledges that it has care, custody and control of KALL BIN SERVICES INC equipment while at the Customer’s location and accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to KALL BIN SERVICES INC equipment (except for normal wear and tear or damage resulting in KALL BIN SERVICES INC handling of the equipment).
- Customer to be aware that the bin will be picked up on the 7th day unless heard from. The customer must give us at least 48hours before the 7th day if they wish to extend the bin rental.
- The customer agrees that they will not overload, either by volume or by weight, KALL BIN SERVICES INC equipment. Customer assumes responsibility for any fines and liability due to overloading of containers.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT HAZARDOUS WASTE. If when dumping the bin we find hazardous waste additional charges will apply. Hazardous waste includes the following: liquids or chemicals, tires, batteries, propane tanks, and paint cans.
- Customer recognizes that KALL BIN SERVICES INC cannot ensure that Customer’s pavement or driving surface is adequate to bear the weight of the equipment or vehicles. Customer accepts all responsibility and hereby waives and releases all claims against KALL BIN SERVICES INC for any damage to customer’s pavement, driving surfaces, grass or curbs resulting from the weight of KALL BIN SERVICES INC vehicles or the container(s) supplied by KALL BIN SERVICES (including as filled and when full) while providing the services described in this agreement. It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER to provide proper protection to guard from damage to driving surfaces, and any materials supplied by KALL BIN SERVICES INC do NOT REPLACE THAT RESPONSIBILITY.
- Your service may be subject to a supplementary site charge (clean fill, rubble, cement bins
) Additionally, customer agrees to pay a surcharge for mixing “clean fill” loads as
specified on our website. www.kallbinservices.com
- Customer agrees that they will pay any charges for weight that exceeds the minimums
that are included in the base bin charges.
- It is SOLELY THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO BE AWARE OF CHARGES AND
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK.
By checking the box on Request a Bin form, you agree to the terms and conditions, and your service will then be dispatched.